Friday, August 8, 2014

Insta Friday

It's that time again! Insta Friday.. what a busy week I've had!


While visiting a friend a few hours away, we ate at this yummy restaurant!




This is her adorable little boy.
I don't see him enough, so he grows what seems to be like years in the weeks I don't see him!
He is now too busy for my picture nonsense.


I spent my summer with this awesome girl. 
I am so sad that summer is coming to an end and will miss her!


This was a summer project.
She was so patient with my learning to french braid.
I couldn't quite get my transition into the rest, but I think it looks pretty good!


Mm.. Dewey's is my favorite pizza.
This particular night was with some fabulous people as well.
You just can't beat good food and good people in the same place!


life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment