Thursday, September 12, 2013

Remodeling Ideas



5.) Choose a room in your home you’d like to remodel, create a Pinterest inspiration board for it and share your ideas with us!


I would remodel our bedroom.
It is so boring right now.
When Mike and I got together it was all pink.
After the wedding, we went too far to the other side.
It is all gray and black now, and I'm over it.
I want a yellow and gray theme!
I love this color combination. It warms my heart!

I want this bedding from Target:



Found at Target! 

I want this built around my bed, painted gray:

This and other neat ideas here.
I want this to store my clothing:

It's no longer for sale, but a girl can dream.

I want these adorable Etsy finds hanging on the wall:

Buy these from Etsy!



Buy this from Etsy, also

I want these bright and cheerful curtains on the windows:


Found on Amazon

I want my closet to look this amazing:

I want to live with this lady!

Mike seemed fine with the yellow and gray. However, I don't know when it will actually happen. Maybe we can slowly trade things out, starting with the bedding and curtains! In the mean time, I may have to make this absolutely adorable wreath for the front door to hold over my yellow needs:


I love her wreaths!



Mama’s Losin’ It




2 comments: