Sunday, September 8, 2013

Pinterest Philosopher

source

I feel like I haven't been putting as much time into my blog as I would like to. I think is because I don't have the energy I need to put the time into my blog. I have been working two jobs since mid - August. A local place was nice enough to hire me on for the summer. I'm helping out through September as a thank you. This means working seven days a week pretty much every week though. I'm exhausted! I am hoping to kick it up a notch come October, and already have a few posts in mind. Mean while, I'm trying to keep up with my normal routine at least. 

Being so busy has also made it hard to not get emotional. "Staying the course" and "controlling" my emotions is a job in itself these past six months. I have no energy for that right now either. For now, I let myself cry as needed and know "Everything is going to be alright. Maybe not today, but eventually." 

This about sums up our household during any down time lately: 




No comments:

Post a Comment