Thursday, September 5, 2013

Favorite Apps

3.) List 6 phones apps you loooove.

Mama’s Losin’ It




My Kindle app. Pure love.
It allows me to sync up with my actual Kindle.
This means I can read my book anywhere.
It will even remember what page I left of at on my Kindle.
Again, pure love.


Cozi Calendar. This is just a relationship of convenience.
I have an iPhone. Mike has a droid.
This calendar allows us both to see what is going on.
We can both add to it, and view it.
It also has a shopping list we can each add to.


Waze Navigation.
It took me forever to find a navigation app that I like.
This is it. Grab it. Explore it.
It rocks.


This is a new one for me.
My friend, Jessica, introduced me to it.
It is fabulous. I synced up through Facebook and found my friends.
We now can do through this app what we always did anyway.
We can recommend books, see what the other person is reading, and what they thought of it in the end.


Amazon App.
I use this mainly at book club. I use it to look up books, and find out what they are all about, as people are suggesting them.


ChronoGrafik.
My alarm clock app.
I'm sure there are lots out there that work just as well.
This is the one I enjoy! It allows me to choose different color schemes, or clock themes. I can set countless alarms for various days. It keeps a clock on my screen overnight. This seems small, but it means that I don't have to sit up and look over Mike to see the time. Again, I'm sure this isn't the end all be all of alarms.
However, it does what I need it to!


So, what are some of your favorite apps?




1 comment:

  1. I don't have a smart phone but I do love them on my iPod. I am at home most of the time... so a computer is very handy.

    http://frogslop.com/2013/09/mama-kats-workshop-you-know-youre-getting-old-because/

    ReplyDelete