Friday, August 9, 2013

Insta Friday

It is Insta Friday time!
This week is brought to you by complete randomness.
I cheated and a lot aren't actually Instagram photos.

I love when Mike brings home a surprise.
I love even more when that surprise is wine.


Transporting a swing set to a good friend.


The ride led to this.
Do you see that face in the background?
Pure evil I tell you. That is Nephew #5.
The "baby" is always secretly evil right?
I can say that. I'm also the baby, or "last born" as he says.


He can be not evil.
Here he is vacuuming my car.
I started working on it, and he thought it looked fun.
I gladly handed the vacuum over.


This is what he thought would be the best technique for vacuuming the back floor.
Yes, those are his little feet up in the air.


Great meat sales this week! 
We had to stock up!
Good thing we aren't into freezer foods, because there was no room left.


Dinner with dear friends.
I was in charge of dessert.



I'm participating in my first mug swap!
These are photos I took for the mug swap blog post.


We now officially have yellow, purple, and pink in Connor's garden!
The pink is hiding way in the back.


We saw these at Walgreens.
We had to try them.
They were not good.
The worst part: I couldn't eat all the cherry first!


This will be the front of the shirts I should get to pick up next week!
It got e-mailed to me today.
I am beyond excited to see the finished product.

life rearranged

1 comment:

  1. I love it when my surprises are wine, too. Those are the best ones. Second to a fine chocolate bar. or a housekeeper.

    Looks like a fun week!

    ReplyDelete