Friday, August 2, 2013

Insta Friday

It's back! Insta Friday! This includes just a few pictures from last week as well. I wasn't feeling well and only had about two photos, so I decided to lump them together!


I received this adorable bag for my birthday.
This was it's first time being used. 
I love these bags for Aldi grocery shopping!



I love that my husband didn't hesitate one bit when grabbing the girly tote!


Sad moment. My ring broke.
I contacted the seller. She is making things right.
I'm getting a pendant instead. 


Breakfast at a restaurant we used to go to all the time.
I'm "just plain dumb", but at least I'm not an "eg-no-ra-moose".


A lovely care package we received from The Solace Foundation.
If you know how to knit, you should make them some shawls.
They are in need right now. Go here for more information.


I spent Tuesday morning at the T-shirt shop.
The shirts are ordered.
50 of them! I can't wait to see them.


This week marked three years that Mike and I have been together.
We celebrated with lunch and a scary movie.


It was also my mom's birthday.
I ordered that pillow for her from Shutterfly.


life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment