Thursday, May 2, 2013

Laughter Fills This Home

I'm going to start participating in Mama Kat's Writing Workshop. You can find her by clicking the button at the bottom of this post. 

This week, one of the topics is what makes you laugh. I have to say the number one reason I laugh is my husband, Mike. He has a random and sarcastic sense of humor. His comments are nonstop. 




I have known Mike for over ten years. We have dated for nearly three years, and have been married one year. Between him and Ella, our house is never boring. 

While his sarcasm may get him in "trouble" sometimes, usually it is appreciated and followed by huge laughs. I thought it was fitting to dedicate this post to him, as he was what popped into my head as soon as I read "What makes you laugh?". 

We have had a few very rough months. I don't think I would have gotten through them without him. Along with bringing humor to every possible situation, he is the most supporting and caring man. I am thankful every day that he is in my life. 



Here is to many more laugh filled years.


Mama’s Losin’ It

1 comment: