Friday, May 24, 2013

Insta Friday

Insta Friday is when you post your week in Instagram or cellphone photos. You can link up with others by checking out this lovely lady here. This is my third one, and I am really enjoying it!



We created a memorial garden for Connor on what would have been his due date. The garden turned out perfect.


We went to a kid's day at a local historical site. They had a group of dancers, who recreated some Native American dances.


Connor's footprints to go onto the front of the shirt, featured below. I am so excited they can use his actual prints.


Field day at work. I ran the water game. We got a beautiful day and it was a lot of fun!


I made sure to slather on the SPF 50 for the field day.
I forgot the back of my legs.


Went to my youngest nephew's preschool graduation.
This is the class of 2026.


A fabulous friend sent me this ring as a surprise! <3


This began with "Aunt Suzie, look at this bubble!"
He was trying to show me his gum chewing skills. 
A pink balloon happened to be handy.


Ella is getting old! These are the baggies of the food mixture to change her over from puppy to adult food. Have I mentioned I have organization problems? I like organization too much.



Some pretty new Vera Bradley prints that are now in my life.
My new work lanyard and purse. 
My husband says, "they are very subtle." 



The shirts we are having made to wear to the remembrance walk that benefits SHARE, in October. I really need to get around to posting about this fabulous group.


life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment