Friday, May 10, 2013

Insta Friday












I had so many different ideas floating through my head for this blog. I decided to sit down and sketch out a calendar for my posts. I'm really looking forward to watching this blog blossom!





Ella now sleeps in our room. We said it wouldn't happen, but now she is in there. We swear she won't sleep in our bed ever though! Here is her enjoying a bedtime show. 


 I got the opportunity to go to the Holocaust Museum in St. Louis and hear a survivor speak. This was my second year. I highly recommend going to the museum, especially if you get the chance to listen to a survivor. They are disappearing way too quickly.


 I realized I had a $10 off anything coupon for Kohl's that was expiring that night. Just my luck, it was pouring down rain all evening.


I usually remind my husband of trash day each week. I was already out to my car and knew he didn't have his phone near him. I left a note on the seat of his car to remind him. 


A few of my students have decided it is their duty to decorate my desk. This is my favorite drawing so far. 

life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment