Thursday, May 16, 2013

A Formal Introduction: Ella

This is Mama Kat's Writing Workshop. I chose the following topic. 
1.) Introduce a pet



This is Ella! I know that I've already talked a lot about her.
I know she has a page of her own, but here is a real description of her and all she does! 





This is Ella. Well, she is a lot bigger now. Just look at that adorable, little, face though! Ella has always loved toys. Now, she may love them in the sense of tearing them apart in 15 minutes sometimes, but that is besides the point. The girl loves her "accessories!"













Ella has always been able to find herself in interesting places.
It was on this day that we feared we had made a horrible mistake,
and adopted a cat that looked like a dog.
 I mean, she was repeatedly jumping onto the end table,
 and walking around on it. 
She also would take naps on the window sill at this time.

Ella has always been one to need constant attention:





We lucked out. 
We found an awesome vet. 
I mean it! We love her. 
Even Ella loves her.
Look at that smile during her visit!


Again, Ella does not like to be left alone:








 Yeah, so this could be part of the problem. Ever since we got her Mike has picked her up. Now, when we first brought her home she was four pounds. It was acceptable to pick her up. Ella is now 64 pounds. She still gets picked up on occasion. Why? Because she is spoiled of course, or "well loved" as we like to call it. 






I mean... honestly!




Oh, and Ella really likes television. 
She likes to watch Mike play games. 
She likes to watch animals walk around. 
She loves to watch anything with zombies. 
However, for some reason she hates the Xbox avatar.
We don't know why, but she instantly growls at the 
sight of it. 
Did I mention she likes to be close?



... and destroying toys? Yes, that does claim to be "beyond tough".



We find her perfect! She fits right in with our family. Even with all of her quirks. We wouldn't have it any other way. 


Mama’s Losin’ It

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful dog. We have a up close and personal, gonna destroy the house if left alone kind of dog as well. I shared his story using Mama Kat's prompt this week as well. Have a great weekend.

    Ashley @ Forgetful Momma
    http://forgetfulmomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! You can't help but love them! I'm going to go check out your pup now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's wonderful how pets become members of the family and we love and accept them with all their quirks. Ella looks like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! We couldn't picture our family without Ella at this point. My husband has even joked around about stuffing her down the road when something happens. I have of course vetoed that idea!

      Delete
  4. My dad always says if you pick up a calf every day, eventually you can pick up a cow. Ella is trying to prove his theory correct. Oh, and she was about the cutest puppy I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess so! I do not lift her! ha ha She does tend to find my lap a lot of times while sitting on the couch though!

      Delete
  5. She started as such an adorable little girl and then became an attractive woman, didn't she. She is lucky too to be so 'well loved'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I just fell in love with Ella. She is sooo adorable! She reminds me of my mom's dog Mambo who looked exactly like her. Mambo used to frolic on the beach and defend me from strangers when I walk him by the seashore. I love the pics of her being carried :)

    ReplyDelete