Monday, April 29, 2013

Welcome! This is me.

My name is Suzie. This is my first blog post, so please hang in there with me! I am a stepmother. My stepson is 8. I am a wife. We've been married a little over a year. I am a mother, however I have lost my son. I will post more about him soon. I have a golden retriever, Ella, who brings fun and interesting times to my life.

I am currently getting back to every day life. It is a process. I work with 8th graders, and they keep me busy.



I am in my twenties, and this blog will feature a little bit of everything. I will try to keep my thoughts organized for you. My purpose for starting this blog was to get the story of losing my baby, Connor, out of my mind, and down on "paper". I feel like maybe this will help me work through some of the grief of losing him. I want it to be more than that as well.

I participate in a book club and love to read. This means I read at the very minimum one book a month. I will review the books as I read them, and may review a few books I've read in the past.

Enjoy! I hope to see you back soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment