Friday, July 25, 2014

Insta Friday

It has been nearly a year since I have participated in Insta Friday. I have still followed Life Rearranged on Facebook and the blog itself. I had lost touch with Instagram. I lately found my love for Instagram again, so I decided to jump back into Insta Friday. 

Here is my week in Instagram pictures: 



The weather has been super nice off and on, which is very odd for this time of year. 
On this day, a picnic lunch completed the perfect view and weather.


Mike, my husband, likes to pretend we are still crazy super young people.
He surprised me with tickets to see a midnight movie at one of my favorite theaters.
I fell asleep for about 5 minutes approximately 5 or more times.


The following night was chilly enough for a fire in the fire pit. 



Followed by a family day in the park Sunday.
It involved another picnic, reading, and playing.


Our local library had a book sale this week. $2 per bag. 
I found these neat old cookbooks.I love old church/community cookbooks.
I'm not sure if I will ever make anything out of them, but I just like the look of them.


A hike on a local trail through some woods. 


This is Ella's favorite position. She is constantly watching for a rabbit or squirrel. Sometimes, we let her out to chase them (they always escape). We always try to get them to move first, but they are stubborn. She gets too worked up just watching them.

life rearranged




4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They are so fun! Especially, when the person who owned it before made little notes or tucked other recipes into the book!

      Delete