Sunday, March 2, 2014

Peace



Today, I was rereading the cards we received last March after losing Connor. This was a suggestion made in my Grief Share class. I decided to do it, because I realized I couldn't even remember who had sent a card at this point. We received so many, which was very nice, but I was beyond cherishing cards at that point. I wanted to reread all of those kind messages written to us. 

While looking through the cards, I found this bookmark tucking/attached inside of one. It is a perfect message for this coming week. I don't know why I didn't tear it out last year. Maybe, it was meant to be there for me to find this year. 

Sometimes, you find just what you need, right when you need it. 

1 comment:

  1. This verse in John 14 has been one of my favorites, it is actually printed out and hanging on the wall. Thanks for sharing this picture!

    ReplyDelete