Thursday, February 13, 2014

LOVE

2.) A blog post inspired by the word: love

This week, I want to show you an item I received in the mail recently. I think it is appropriately inspired by the word love, because:

It was made with love.
It was ordered because of love.
It has been worn with love. 
I love it, and the organization that created it. 

Held Your Whole Life. It is a simple phrase. It is correct in it's literal form, Connor was held his whole life, but means so much more. 

Please. Visit their website: www.heldyourwholelife.com

They have so much helpful information there. You can also request a necklace, if you have suffered a loss. If you just love the idea of it, you can sponsor a necklace for others. 

This is a quote from their homepage: 

We exist to give recognition to the babies born in silence when the world wants to say they were not babies since they did not breathe air. We hope that by gifting a keepsake necklace with your beautiful baby's name on it, you will know that your child counted.  

Isn't that lovely? I think so. Allow me to show you all that I received in the mail this past weekend. 



Can you see why this works with the word love? How precious is this necklace? It is perfect in every way. 


This is the cute box it was packaged in, along with their business card.


Remember how I said you could sponsor a necklace? Mine was sponsored, in honor of Maelynn Kay. I send many hugs and prayers to you Maelynn, and your family. Thank you for this special necklace.


I also received this postcard with support information on the back. On the front, is this beautiful artwork. I thought I would share it. I've seen, and enjoyed this work before. You can find more of it here: www.beyondwordsdesigns.com/


Thank you Held Your Whole Life, for all that you do.

Mama’s Losin’ It

1 comment: